GRADES: PreK – 12th grade
ENROLLMENT – 805 students
- Lower School: 232
- Middle School: 282
- High School: 291
STUDENT – TEACHER RATIO 8:1/CLASS SIZE
- PreK: 14 students
- Kindergarten: 16 students
- 1st - 12th: 20 students as target max
- Teaching assistants in all Lower School grade levels
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Rich Penkoski - Chair, Board Chair; Ben Ackerman, Vice Chair of the Board; David Chatham; Scott Giacobbe; Don Howard; Jim Jacobi; Tim Kittredge; Virginia Martin; Amy McGruder; Evan McLaughlin; John Mongelli; Al Nash; Jeff Taglienti; Trenton Ward and Dr. Jeff D. Williams, Head of School.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: Start 7:50 AM; Dismissal (Half-Day Pre-K): 11:50 AM; Dismissal (Full Day Pre-K-4th): 2:50 PM
- Wednesday (late arrival day): Start 9:00 AM; Dismissal (Half-Day Pre-K): 1:00 PM; Dismissal (Full Day Pre-K-4th): 3:00 PM
Middle School (5th-8th):
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:00 AM – 2:40 PM
- Wednesday (late arrival day): 8:45 AM – 2:40 PM
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:00 AM – 2:35 PM with Flex Period 2:35 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday (late arrival day): 8:45 AM – 2:35 PM with Flex Period 2:35 PM - 4:00 PM
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM INFORMATION
After school until 6:00 PM each full day school is in session for students in grades PK-4. Registration fee $40. $15 per hour or $125 per week. Before school care is available on late arrival Wednesdays starting at 7:30 AM for $5.
Tuition payment plan for K-12th grade (2018-2019)
FINANCIAL AID: 15% of school enrollment receives need-based financial aid.
COLLEGE BOUND INFORMATION
Matriculation: 100% college acceptance of all graduates
College Scholarships: The Class of 2018 (79 students) earned $5.3 million in scholarship awards, not including HOPE and Zell Miller scholarship eligibility.