Tuition, Fees and Expenses
- Half-Day Pre-K: $6,500*
- Full Day Pre-K: $11,500
- Half-Day Kindergarten: $7,750*
- Kindergarten: $14,995
- Pre-First – 2nd Grade: $17,700
- 3rd – 4th Grade: $18,400
- 5th – 6th Grade: $18,995
- 7th – 8th Grade: $19,400
- 9th – 12th Grade: $19,995
*Tuition for all students in K-12th grade includes lunch provided by Sage Dining Services. Half-Day Pre-K and Half-Day Kindergarten does not include lunch. Tuition is pro-rated for students who begin enrollment after August.
Tuition payment plan for K-12th grade (2018-2019)
Tuition Refund Insurance Plan (2018-2019)
Tuition for international students includes the base tuition listed above with additional charges for international student support. Please contact the Admission Office for a current fee.
- King’s Ridge Christian School students wear uniforms to signify membership in their school levels and as part of a unified community.
- Textbooks or online fees may be required for courses.
- Other costs will vary based on student interests and participation. These may include athletic team player packs, mission trip travel expenses, social event ticket costs, school supplies, fees associated with co-curricular participation, etc.