All School News
What’s Happening Around KRCS
- KRCS Spirit Wear Store Hours: Mondays from 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM and Wednesdays from 8:15 AM - 10:00 AM.
- KRCS Twice A Tiger Used Books & Uniforms Store Hours: Mondays from 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM and Wednesdays from 8:45 AM - 10:15 AM
- Monday, April 3 - Friday, April 7: KRCS Closed for Spring Break
- Tuesday, April 11: Come to Legion Field at 5:30 PM and cheer on our two-time champion Varsity baseball team as they face Mt. Pisgah. There will be fun giveaways, free snacks and drinks!
- Friday, April 14: Good Friday - Half Day of School for Students and Faculty/Staff
- Monday, April 17: No School for Students - Professional Development for Faculty/Staff
- Tuesday, April 18: King’s Ridge Golf Classic at The Manor Golf and Country Club starting at 8:30 AM. Click here for complete details including registration and sponsorship opportunities.
- Wednesday, April 19: Appetite for the Arts - Dining Night Out at Olde Blind Dog. The restaurant will donate 10% of all KRCS sales back to the Fine Arts Association. Don’t forget to tell your server you’re with KRCS while you’re enjoying lunch or dinner! Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub is located in Milton at 12650 Crabapple Road.
- Friday, April 21: Ladies Tiger Tennis Open from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM at The Manor Golf and Country Club. Join us for a Round Robin tennis tournament and luncheon that will include fabulous prizes, a cute giveaway and a great opportunity to socialize. We’ll have a 50/50 raffle and the chance to purchase a set of mulligan cards too. Not a tennis player? No worries, join us for lunch! We have several ticket options designed accommodate everyone. Please feel free to invite ladies from your tennis team or neighborhood. All are welcome! Tickets are available via KRCSAA Marketplace or at the Spirit Wear store. Limited space is available, so register early! Round Robin ticket sales will close once space is filled or on Friday, April 14.
- Tuesday, April 25: Black & White Gala (An All School Celebration of Fine Arts and Senior Recogition). Make plans to attend the Red Carpet Showcase featuring an all school Visual Art Exhibit followed by performances from the Vocal, Instrumental and Theater Arts. Featured presentations by KRCS Seniors. Semi-formal attire requested. Admission is free. Event starts at 6:30 PM in the Student Center.
All School News - Athletics
- King’s Ridge Tiger Athletics Upcoming Events and News: Click here for complete details.
- Fall 2017 Registration Now Open for Jr. Tiger Football and Cheerleading: Visit www.krtigers.org for detailed information and registration.
- KRCS Sports Camps: King’s Ridge is excited to offer an array of sports camps this summer for rising students in 1st - 8th grade! Click here to register.
- Become a Member! All King’s Ridge families are invited to join the KRCS Athletic Association.
- Show your Tiger Pride! KR team sports magnets are available for purchase at sporting events, team meetings and at the Spirit Store (store hours are Mondays from 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM and Wednesdays from 8:15 AM - 10:00 AM).
All School News - Fine Arts
- Click here to enroll your student for private music lessons (LS, MS and HS) via King’s Ridge Christian School Fine Arts Academy.
- The KRCS Thespian Society would appreciate your support! You can purchase HoneyBaked Ham gift cards online now through May 12 and have them shipped directly to you with 20% of the purchase going toward helping our group. Click here to purchase gift cards.
- Join the Fine Arts Association! The King’s Ridge Christian School Fine Arts Association (KRCSFAA) is a volunteer organization of KRCS parents.
Lower School News
- Lower School Summer Camps - Register Today!
- Items in Lost and Found will be donated on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of every month per the new policy; LS Lost and Found Photo Gallery via Vidigami, our new Photo Management System. Please look for an email from Vidigami with your link to activate your account. Questions? Contact Caitlyn McCown.
- LS Parent Club Representative Contact Information: Desiree Higgins. Please contact Desiree with any Lower School and/or Parent Club related questions.
Middle School News
- MS Summer Academic Camps - Register Today! Registration Form; Class Descriptions
- Items in Lost and Found will be donated on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of every month per the new policy; MS Lost and Found Photo Gallery; Student Center Lost and Found Photo Gallery via Vidigami, our new Photo Management System. Please look for an email from Vidigami with your link to activate your account. Questions? Contact Caitlyn McCown.
- MS Parent Club Representative Contact Information: Dawn Ackerman. Please contact Dawn with any Middle School and/or Parent Club related questions.
High School News
- High School Summer Stride Classes: The Stride Program allows students to pace their course load, ultimately providing time for stronger academic performance. Click here for summer course offerings and registration.
- Friday, April 21: HS Prom; Ticket price is $50/student. Click here to purchase tickets.
- Items in Lost and Found will be donated on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of every month per the new policy; High School Lost and Found Photo Gallery; Student Center Lost and Found Photo Gallery; via Vidigami, our new Photo Management System. Please look for an email from Vidigami with your link to activate your account. Questions? Contact Caitlyn McCown.
- HS Parent Club Representative Contact Information: Dawn Ackerman. Please contact Dawn with any High School and/or Parent Club related questions.
- Too Many Schoology Emails? Schoology is a student-directed learning management system, similar to what college students use to manage class assignments. Parents will receive Schoology notifications within their subscribed groups. Managing your subscriptions is even more critical to be sure you are receiving notifications in the optimal way. READ MORE
- IT Help Desk: email@example.com; (770) 754-5738 x 401; IT Support Staff
- If You are Looking to Purchase a New Device:
- 5th – 8th Grades: A laptop PC or Mac is highly recommended. Chromebooks and iPads can be great tools, however they pose challenges for many classes, and are, therefore, not recommended.
- 9th – 12th Grades: Laptop PC or Mac only, in order to meet the needs of every class.
- Recommendations for PC or MAC: PC Windows 7, I-5 processor, 4GB of RAM is the minimum; Apple should be the Yosemite minimum with 4GB of RAM; High School students who are interested in video production should consider increasing RAM to 8GB minimum and I7 processors.
Change in Home Address, Phone Number or Email Address?
Please click here and complete the online form so that your contact information is current with KRCS.
Calendars & Family Directory
Need the Family Handbook, Medical Forms, School Uniform Requirements and Other School Information?
- Visit Community Resources via MyKRCS