All School News
What’s Happening Around KRCS
- KRCS Twice A Tiger Used Books & Uniforms Store Hours: Mondays from 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM and Wednesdays from 8:15 AM - 10:15 AM.
- KRCS Spirit Store Hours: Mondays from 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM and Wednesdays from 8:15 AM - 10:15 AM.
- KRCS 2018 Summer Camps:
- Tuesday, May 15 - Friday, May 25: KRCS Used Textbook Buy-Back Event. KRCS is purchasing textbooks from current students during a one-time collection period. Used textbooks in good condition will be collected during exam weeks and checks will be mailed during the summer. Prices have been set above market – in some cases significantly. Simply complete the form for each book you are selling and turn them in with your books. Middle School textbooks must be turned into the Middle School front office and High School textbooks to the High School front office.
- Middle School textbooks must be turned into the Middle School front office and High School textbooks to the High School front office.
- Books will be collected Tuesday, May 15 – Friday, May 25 during school hours. We will need to purchase remaining textbooks from outside vendors, so it is important we collect these textbooks in May.
- Textbooks turned in without this form or after May 25 are gratefully accepted as donations.
- Be sure to provide your name and address at the bottom of EACH form as they will be separated.
- Friday, May 25: Half Day of School for Students and Faculty/Staff
- Monday, May 28: KRCS Closed for Memorial Day
- Friday, June 15: Join the KRCS Parent Club and other King’s Ridge families at Aurora Cineplex at 1:30 PM for a private movie screening of the new Incredibles 2 on opening day! Tickets are $10 per person and must be purchased in advance by clicking here.
All School News - Athletics
- The KRCS Athletic Association is seeking volunteers for open Board positions for the 2018-2019 school year. If you are interested in serving on the Board for Concessions or the Spirit Wear Store, please contact Tracy Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- King’s Ridge Tiger Athletics Upcoming Events and News: Click here for complete details.
- Become a Member! All King’s Ridge families are invited to join the KRCS Athletic Association.
All School News - Fine Arts
- Click here to enroll your student for private music lessons (LS, MS and HS) via King’s Ridge Christian School Fine Arts Academy.
- KRCS Fine Arts Academy After School Offerings. Click here for detailed information and registration.
- Join the Fine Arts Association! The King’s Ridge Christian School Fine Arts Association (KRCSFAA) is a volunteer organization of KRCS parents.
Lower School News
- Lower School Supplies for 2018-2019: It’s Time to Order Pre-Packaged School Supplies from School-Pak! Order deadline for free school delivery and discounted price is June 8. Order deadline for home delivery is July 15 (shipping charges will be added). School-Pak ordering unavailable after July 15. Click here for detailed information.
- Summer Reading for 2018-2019: Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade, Third Grade, Fourth Grade
- Monday, May 21: Lower School Lemonade Wars from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM; New Parent Meeting at 6:00 PM in the Barbara Adler Academic Center (Hubler Dining Hall).
- Thursday, May 24: 4th Grade End of Year Party
- Friday, May 25: 4th Grade Recognition Chapel from 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM in the BAAC
- Tuesday, May 29: Lower School Popsicles on the Playground (Pre-K and Kindergarten)
- 31 Day Prayer Guide
- LS Parent Club Representative Contact Information: Margaret Farrar. Please contact Margaret with any Lower School and/or Parent Club related questions.
Middle School News
- Middle School Supplies for 2018-2019 (5th & 6th Grade Students ONLY): It’s Time to Order Pre-Packaged School Supplies from School-Pak! Order deadline for free school delivery and discounted price is June 8. Order deadline for home delivery is July 15 (shipping charges will be added). School-Pak ordering unavailable after July 15. Click here for detailed information.
- Monday, May 21 - Wednesday, May 23: 5th Grade (Rock Eagle) and 6th Grade (Savannah) Class Trips
- Monday, May 21 - Thursday, May 24: 7th Grade (Disney, FL) and 8th Grade (Washington D.C) Class Trips
- Friday, May 25: No School for Middle School Students
- 31 Day Prayer Guide
- MS Parent Club Representative Contact Information: Courtney Palmer. Please contact Courtney with any Middle School and/or Parent Club related questions.
High School News
- High School Summer Reading, Assignments, and General Information for New and Current KRCS Students
- 2019 High School Interim Week (January 20-25, 2019): Click here for complete details and registration.
- 31 Day Prayer Guide
- HS Parent Club Representative Contact Information: Julie Salvatierra. Please contact Julie with any High School and/or Parent Club related questions.
- Too Many Schoology Emails? Schoology is a student-directed learning management system, similar to what college students use to manage class assignments. Parents will receive Schoology notifications within their subscribed groups. Managing your subscriptions is even more critical to be sure you are receiving notifications in the optimal way. READ MORE
- IT Help Desk: email@example.com; (770) 754-5738 x 401; IT Support Staff
- New Student/Parent IT Information
Calendars & Family Directory
Share a Ride to KRCS? Click here to learn more.
Need the Family Handbook, Medical Forms, School Uniform Requirements and Other School Information?
- Visit Community Resources via MyKRCS
Change in Home Address, Phone Number or Email Address?
Please click here and complete the online form so that your contact information is current with KRCS.