History of the BE BOLD Capital Campaign:
Towards the end of the 2020-2021 school year, KRCS was presented with a final proposal to purchase the remaining 20 acres of adjacent property to our campus. The opportunity opened the door for the $9.6 million BE BOLD Capital Campaign launched in October 2021.
Our KRCS community united during the past two years to support this vital initiative. At the end of this summer, we received a generous gift that allowed us to claim a foundation grant, finishing the fundraising for the capital campaign.
The BE BOLD Capital Campaign Scope Includes:
- Purchase 22 acres of contiguous property for our campus.
- Finish the third floor of our C. David Rhodes, III High School wing, adding seven additional classrooms and administrative offices.
- Renovate a newly acquired varsity softball/middle school baseball field within the land purchase.
- Complete a cross-country course.
- Construct a new varsity baseball field.
- Complete our Campus Master Plan.
Please revisit this webpage soon to see updates on the progress of our growth because of the success of the BE BOLD Capital Campaign.